POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Why won't it work?!? grrr... : Why won't it work?!? grrr... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Why won't it work?!? grrr...
From: Kyle
Date: 23 Dec 1998 17:54:47
Message: <36817463.E0EC4D9F@geocities.com>
Either there is something seriously wrong with my installation, or there
is a problem with my brain.  I can not get this lens flare thing to
work.  I've attached the moray File I'm trying to render.  Could someone
try it out and see if they can get the lens flare to work.  PovRay keeps
giving me errors and freezing up.  I have PovRay v.3.1a.  And I have
downloaded the newest moray version (the one that was supposed to fix
the lens flare)  I just did a clean install and it won't work.  Could
someone try it out?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'skyscraper6.mdl.dat' (10 KB)